Saving your Data before you update your Build
For Video Tutorial, click here.
Before you choose to update, you might like to save some Preferences that you activated. These can include addons that you installed yourself, Favourites, Subtitles, Trakt, Real Debrid, OpenSubtitles.org registration and many more. Scroll down to Saving your Data for guidance.
Standard / Normal installs a new build on top of your present setup. This saves settings and addons you have installed yourself. Eventually your build will become bloated with old add-ons and files and may become corrupt.
Fresh Install. When installing or updating OneAlliance, the best option is to choose is Fresh Install. This clears and restores Kodi to it’s original default settings but will save your data if you have enabled the saving data settings.
Saving your Data: From the main menu select
• SETTINGS > 1A Wizard
• Select (1A) Save Data Menu.
• Click to toggle the settings ON and choose which options you wish to save.
~ You can also use the Whitelist to save any additional addons you downloaded and installed, including subtitles.
• (1A) Keep my Whitelist > Toggle to ON
• Select (1A) Edit my Whitelist > scroll down through the pop up box and select any addons or repos you downloaded yourself. You need only do this once as items saved to the Whitelist will remain in your build, even when you update.
• To exit, press the back button or scroll to the top and select –Click here to Continue–
[Image below shows Renegades addon that I have downloaded as a example and saved to my build. I have also saved the Renegades repo]