FireTV Install 1AMC Kodi 17.6 Krypton Fork
***For Firestick Video tutorial, click here
• If Kodi is not visible in your Recent Apps, scroll down to your Apps and Games
• Navigate to the end > See All > Scroll down to Kodi
• To open Options > select the 3 lines on your remote
• Scroll down and click on Uninstall > Select Delete if prompted
• Turn on your Fire Stick
• Select Settings
• Select Device
• Select Developer Options
• Select Apps from Unknown Sources and turn ON & Select ADB Debugging & turn ON
You will now see a warning message regarding unknown sources. Select OK you can turn off unknown sources later but we need it on to install 1AMC
• Go back to home screen and select Search
• Type downloader and select it
• Select the Downloader application
• Select Get
• When the download has completed you will see a notification in bottom right saying it is ready to launch and with the Menu Icon and Launch Now. Press your menu icon to launch (the one with the 3 horizontal lines – if you miss that just launch it from Apps on your Home Page)
• You will now see the following screen. Select the URL section
• Type the following EXACTLY – the http is already added for you –
• Select Download in the next screen
• The 1AMC version of Kodi you chose will begin to download
• When the download completes you will see the following screen. Select Install
• Installation will begin
• When the installation completes select Open
• The first run may take a short while but you should now see your Kodi home screen
• Choose your Preferences from the pop up menu. These can be selected now and modified later. We suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this time. Ensure the bottom three options are selected (blue dot in the circle) > Continue
• Build Menu / Krypton Builds
• Choose your preferred build from the options available
• Fresh Install – clears previous data and installs the build
• Would you like to:
• Select FORCE CLOSE
Open OneAlliance Build and enjoy!
How To Add Fire TV Applications To Home Screen
- Hold down on the home button on the remote until a new screen appears.
- Click the Apps icon.
- A new screen will appear that displays all of the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick applications that are loaded onto your device. Highlight the app that you would like to move.
- Once the app has been highlighted, click the options button on your remote which is the button with three horizontal lines on top of one another.
- From here you can either move the application to the beginning of the list or place where you would like it to be by using the arrows on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick remote.
- If you would like to remove applications from the “Recent” category on the front page, highlight the application that you want to remove, click the options button, and then click remove from recent.