How to use the FAVOURITES Menu
• Open the context menu of the Addon you want to save by pressing ‘C’ key on keyboard, the Menu button (3 lines) on your remote or long press on a touch device.
• Select Add to Favourites
• You can now find saved Addons by selecting the Favourites Menu
To save Movies and TV box sets to Favourites Menu
• Go to any Addon and select it
• Navigate your way down to a particular Movie or TV series or episode.
• At any stage during the navigation, open the context menu and select Save to Favourites
All you have to do now is navigate over to your Favourites Menu and start watching instantly!
• To clear Saved Favourites – from the Addon open the context menu of a saved item and select Remove from Favourites
• To save your Favourites during build updates, ensure you have the Keep Favourites option enabled in settings.
• Otherwise Select One Alliance Reborn Wizard [1A] > Select (1A) Save Data > Toggle to ON – (1A) Keep Favourites.xml