Install 1AMC/WBMC Kodi Forks
1AMC – Fork for Krypton 17.6 – Android 5.0 Lollipop or later (should install over the top of 1AMC 17.5 and previous 1AMC 17.6 forks)
1AMC – Fork for 17.1 Krypton – for Android KitKat 4.4.2 devices (you may need to uninstall previous version)
>> You can have 1AMC 17.6, 1AMC 18.0, WBMC 17.6, WBMC 18.0 and Kodi installed at the same time, as long as you have space on your device!<<
What is a Kodi Fork?
Forks are almost an exact replica of the original version of the Kodi application. Forks are developed by using the coding of the original applications and customizing them according to the user needs.
Kodi is an open source media player, which is why there are forks of Kodi available. The best thing about these forks is the variety of platforms it can support, including the ability to use the old Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system that is no longer supported by Kodi. Alun Hughes kindly creates these forks that already have the different OneAlliance build options included. Just follow the on screen prompts to install the build of your choice.
Forks can be run on the same device as your original Kodi program allowing you to have different builds installed on each application.
• One Alliance’s and Wonderbox.tv own version of Kodi
• Android operating system Lollipop 5.0 or later is needed
• This can be installed on the same device as Kodi / WBMC /SPMC
Q… Can I install 1AMC 17.6 and WBMC 17.6 on top of older versions?
A… Absolutely and you will keep your build and settings.
Saved Data and Settings only refers to build updates and will not transfer when installing a new Android App .
Forks are now available from Google PlayStore – you may need to update to latest version of GooglePlay
Select the links below or from the Downloads page and follow the prompts to install 17.6 fork
• 1AMC – Latest Fork for Krypton 17.6
• Wonderbox.tv Media Centre (WBMC) v17.6 Krypton (ARM 32bit) APK or Play Store
• GooglePlay WBMC Leia 18.0
-1 Install Build
-2. Select Open
-3. Wait for the build to load
-4. During installation, system reverts to Kodi default screen.
-5. Wait for the Preferences pop up screen and choose any options. These can be selected now and modified later. We suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this time. Ensure the bottom three options are enabled (blue dot in the circle)
-6. Select Continue
-7. Select Build Menu
– 8. Choose your preferred build from the options available
– 9. Select Fresh Install
10. Select Continue
11. Allow the build to install
12. Select Force Close
13. Select the App thumbnail and open
14. Allow a few minutes for the build to finish building it’s menus etc.
• How to Save your Data, click here.