Nothing on my box is working
One Alliance does not host, run or control addons, the build simply ‘maps’ out addon content and creates shortcuts. If your box or device stops working, 99% of issues can be resolved by completing some or all of the the actions below.
Look closer to home guys, get a Real Debrid account, get a VPN, don’t know how many times we need to say that many ISP are blocking links at source level.
For ISP, VPN. or Real Debrid support we kindly ask that you contact your Internet provider/ VPN provider direct.
- Add-ons go up and down all the time, please try various different add-ons, links and streams.
- Reboot your router and box by turning them off and unplugging for 10 minutes.
- Check your box Setting to ensure your device is connected to your network. If using Wi-Fi, Forget and Reconnect your network.
- Test your download speed by using the Speed Test app on the box.
- Ensure your ISP is not blocking you and your Internet Shield/Websafe is turned off. Click here for details. Try using your phone as a WiFi hotspot to see if you can log on using your phone data
- Check that your build is build Up to Date or Force an Update. Click here for details.
- Check the date on your device and manually update if necessary – particularly if only showing Movies available before 1970
- We no longer support Kodi Jarvis so please check you are not trying to install same on your Android 4.4.2 device. (If using a KitKat operating system, you need to download the 1AMC or WBMC fork from the Downloads page).
- If you are still having issues, uninstall by deleting the build or fork in your box settings and then reinstall. Click here for links to our Kodi Forks Downloads page or here for build installation instructions on Kodi.
- As a last resort, complete a factory reset and consider buying a new box from our only approved box seller. Click here for details